Monday, March 30, 2009

What I will be blogging

So I have been kicking around several ideas as to what I should do with this blog. I want it to be an accurate expression of who I am but at the same time I want it to be something that is enjoyable to read and not to heavy handed. Anyway, I have decided that what I want to do is post things that I have written and open myself up for commentary, criticism, praise, advice, or whatever.

I have written several short films these past several months that I want to post and get feedback on. I also have some other ideas for sketches, stand-up comedy material, humorous slideshows etc. that I would like to get some feedback on. Hopefully I will just be able to dump all of my ideas onto this blog and get people's response.

Because two of my biggest advisers (Kelsey and Natalie) have already read my previous scripts I will post those later. The next thing I will post will be something that I just finished. Expect it today or tomorrow.

1 comment: